We are looking for a motivated individual to join our busy friendly reception team
in the Chislehurst area.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our busy friendly reception team in the Chislehurst area. The position is permanent with an immediate start for those who can work the following hours;
Monday 1pm – 7pm
Wednesday 9am- 2pm
Thursday 2pm – 6.30pm
Friday 1pm – 6.30pm
Deadline for applications is Monday 21st September.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone who is motivated to provide the best service and; · Recognises the importance of patient services and value every patient and their needs · Is positive about developing their own skills and abilities throughout the entire duration of their career · Committed to working together with the whole team to achieve the desired outcomes · Who will reflect upon their own performance, accept feedback and engage in development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ·
- Responsible for receiving patients and visitors in person or via telephone
- Support receptionists within your team
- Management of incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Entering and extracting information via the computer system
- Dealing with all appointments and queries
- Actively signposting patients to correct services if appropriate
- Opening and stamping the post
- Emptying prescription box, date stamping and checking prescriptions and raising queries if necessary
- Collecting together specimens for delivery to the Lab after am and pm surgeries
- Keeping reception and office tidy
- Regularly checking reception email inbox, dealing with any queries and econsults ·
- Checking tasks daily on emis, docman and monitoring handover box
- Ensuring prescription paper is distributed to rooms as necessary daily and locking this away again at night
- Holiday and sickness cover for colleagues as agreed
- Anything else that is custom and practice to enable the smooth running of the Practice
- Caring for patients and each other
Please name your CV with your first name and surname, for example ‘CVJaneSmith’.