We are looking for a super organised administrator with an eye for detail to join our team. This role is office based however we do offer some flexibility on the hours.
Successful Mums is a training organisation that has helped over 5,000 mums back to work or to start a business through our training programmes. We are looking for a super organised administrator with an eye for detail to join our team. This role is office-based however we do offer some flexibility on the hours.
About the role:
You will be the first point of call for our Successful Mums, creating an excellent first impression and customer experience. You will need to have a complete understanding of the funding guidance; the requirements and meeting compliance. You will check eligibility by phone and by attending the enrolment sessions to collect the required evidence.
Compliance is central to the role therefore you will be checking and monitoring the funding paperwork to ensure it is in line with the requirements. You will support the wider team to monitor course numbers, contract requirements and performance.
Other tasks include arranging suitable venues, creating course content for Eventbrite and keeping our CRM Insightly, up to date. Plus supporting our work experience graduates.
We support a range of women across a broad range of demographics so empathy is really important along with a passion for supporting mums back to work.
Skills and experience required are:
- Critical eye for detail
- Able to read funding documents and interpret requirements
- Organised and methodical
- Able to build rapport on the phone and in person
- Responding well to change and solution focused
- Self-motivated and commercially astute
- Staying calm under pressure
- Experience of working with government funded programmes Inc. Apprenticeships
- Working in a training or education environment
- Using Eventbrite to create courses
- Insightly CRM
- Compliance and audit visits
- Providing IAG
- Managing people
- Working for a small not for profit or charity