Successful Mums Career Academy are looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join the team.
Successful Mums Career Academy is an award-winning training company providing FREE career training for women.
We provide online and flexible accredited funded training to help mums back to work or to start a business and have helped over 6,500 women so far.
Due to expansion we are now looking for a creative Marketing Manager who has preferably worked in training or education and has experience of a range of marketing, social media and digital tools.
You will be tasked with ensuring all our courses are fully booked and all our mums have a seamless positive onboarding experience.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has experience of reaching out to an audience of mums through engaging and relevant digital content.
Experience of working in a not for profit or small organisation would be an advantage as you’d be wearing many hats as the marketing manager in our small, but close-knit team.
Sound like you?
1. Writing and implementing the marketing strategy in line with business objectives
2. Ensuring all the courses are fully booked against our funded contracts
3. Oversee the social media strategy to reach out to prospective customers
4. Creating on and offline campaigns that capture attention and add value to our audience
5. Engage with employers, recruitment agencies and partners to build strategic relationships
6. Creating rich engaging copy and design for business proposals
7. Managing the website and visitor footprint
8. Maximizing on our many case studies and good news stories with strong imagery and words
Experience and Skills Required:
1. Creating and implementing a Successful Marketing strategy
2. Meeting targeted numbers in line with the business plan
3. Marketing and digital tools including mailchimp, insightly or another email or CRM
4. Strong attention to detail and analytics inc. SEO
5. Successful customer journey and sales funnels
6. Employer engagement and partnership building
7. Excellent interpersonal skills, both written in written copy and verbal
8. Working for a not for profit or small organisation would be an advantage
9. Working in a training, educational environment or with apprenticeships would be an advantage
What is on offer:
· Basic salary of £28-30k FTE. Plus 3K OTE.
· Freelance moving to permanent subject to contracts
· 20 days holiday per annum + 8 days Bank Holiday pro-rata
· Flexible working
· Friendly close-knit team
· Working in an organisation that changes lives