If you’re an experienced Accounts Assistant, this part-time role could be perfect for you!
A company in Deptford have an exciting opportunity to join them as a part-time Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis.
They are a collaborative, transatlantic team of strategists, directors, cinematographers, designers, and producers.
Their films are based on human truths which communicate at a deep level: stimulating intelligence, feeding curiosity and inspiring action.
This role requires at least 1 year experience data entry and reconciliations
The role is for 3 days a week 9am-5pm.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily upload of AP invoices to Quickbooks, ensuring relevant sign off from the team and coding to overheads and live projects.
- Raising AR invoices as and when requested by the team and wider finance, ensuring PO number are obtained.
- Daily credit control monitoring.
- Weekly payment runs as per cash forecast.
- Maintaining company cashflow on a daily basis as well as weekly forecasting.
- Ensuring all cash is posted to the ledger over 3 bank accounts, including USD.
- Assistance of VAT on a quarterly basis
- Managing petty cash and reconciling monthly of various currencies.
- Manage at follow up with wider staff on their time reporting
- Assistance on managing credit card function for wider office as well as reconciling directors credit cards.
- Intercompany invoicing and liaising with NY office
- At least 1 year experience, specifically in production or a creative field
- High level of proficiency in Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Excel, and Expensify or similar credit card coding system
- Ability to multi-task, manage own schedule, and use time efficiently
- Enjoys working in small teams and taking charge of many job aspects
If you are looking for a new, part-time opportunity, please apply today.
- 1 year experience of data entry and reconciliations.
Please name your CV with your first name and surname, for example ‘CVJaneSmith’.