This creative company in Deptford have a wonderful opportunity for an Accountant to join their team.
Deptford | 3 days a week | Flexible on hours, or could be spread over more days | Salary Range £28-£32k FTE
This creative company in Deptford have a wonderful opportunity for an Accountant to join their team. This role requires at least 4 year’s experience as a bookkeeper or accountant, specifically in production or a creative field.
- Processing payroll on a monthly basis and freelance contracts
- Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable via Quickbooks, ensuring each are paid in a timely manner & daily credit control monitoring
- Overseeing all bank and credit card transactions, and reconciling each account on a monthly basis via Quickbooks
- Ensuring all sales receipts and transactions are properly coded and accounted for using Quickbooks
- Managing VAT on a quarterly basis
- Managing petty cash and reconciling monthly
- Manage follow up with wider staff on their time reporting
- Producing monthly Profit and Loss statements
- Manage and project company cash-flow
- Liaise with outside accountant/consultant to assist with annual reporting
- Full month end closing & producing a report for FD at monthly board meetings
- Improve financial control monitoring
- Intercompany invoicing and liaising with NY office
- Ensuring times, fees and costs are allocated to the correct client/project
- Assist production team in creating profit and loss statements on a project to project basis
- Analysis of project budgets for efficiencies and help inform decision making
- fortnightly catch ups with Production executive on project status and recognising revenue.
- Time report analysis as well following up with wider staff
- Use of Farmers Wife production budgeting tool
- Project reconciliation and client profitability
- At least 4 years experience, specifically in production or a creative field
- High level of proficiency in Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Excel, and Expensify or similar credit card coding system
- Ideally part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Knowledge of accrual-based accounting
- Experience processing payroll
- Ability to multi-task, manage own schedule, and use time efficiently
- Enjoys working in small teams and taking charge of many job aspects
Please name your CV using your first and surname for example ‘CVCarmenDreyer’.