Successful Mums is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, information about your career or business and reasons for wanting to attend our training.
- Personal information from your CV.
- Employer information about partnership opportunities, women returner events or job vacancies.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and information on possible new events.
- If you submit your CV this is sent to the employer who has signed Terms of Business which includes that they will not pass your details onto a third party, will not send spam and will keep you updated with progress on your application.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our newsletters, new events, surveys, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- We do not make any automated decisions.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain records after our business relationship has ended for a period of 6 years.
Where your information is processed solely for marketing purposes then we will keep this data until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive marketing from us. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you can select the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email or contact us on the details at the bottom of this notice.
As part of ensuring we are providing the right services to you, we may use your information to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which would reasonably be expected as part of running our business and supplying services. This will be done in a way that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
Sharing your personal information
We will share your personal information with employers and with our course funders where this is necessary for the service we a providing. Where this is necessary we will always make sure you are advised in advance.
We may, with your permission. Share your email address with other course attendees or use your mobile number to invite you to course related Whatsapp groups but you will always have the option of asking us not to share your information in this way.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We do not share data outside of the EEA.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
- You will have the option to unsubscribe from our emails or you can contact email@example.com at any time to have your information removed.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, including if you have contacted us regarding the accuracy of your information or have objected to processing.
- You have the right for your personal information to be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format so that you can move, copy or transfer the information easily to another data controller.
- If you would like to exercise any of the rights above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complain about the use of your data
If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, including in relation to any of the rights outlined above, you can contact us on the details below at the start of this notice and we will investigate the matter for you.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are processing your information unfairly or unlawfully, you can complain to the Supervisory Authority – Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wimslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF. You can find further information about the ICO and their complaints procedure here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
This notice was last updated on 20/05/2018. We may change this notice by updating this page to reflect changes in the law or our privacy practices. However, we will not use your personal information in any new ways without your consent. The most up to date version of the notice can be viewed here, on our website.