Confidence and Career Advice for Working Mums
Do you feel ready for a promotion at work, would you like to take on more responsibility and pay?
We are running a career confidence programme for women in work earning £8.77 or less per hour to encourage career progression that works for you and your employer.
The programme includes a motivational and interactive one day workshop plus 1 to 1 Career Coaching.
Delivered by Jane Knight founder of Successful Mums, the training has helped over 5,000 individuals improve their confidence and ‘softer skills’ to engage with customers.
This interactive workshop is free for employees earning £8.77 per hour or less that work in a London Borough. If this applies to you or your team, you can join us for the fun, professional and popular workshop with a difference.
What we cover:
- How to be the best version of you at work
- Providing excellent customer service and people skills
- What makes a motivated workforce
- Ways to keep a positive mind-set and can-do attitude
- Identifying the characteristics of good practice
- Dealing with difficult customers and how not to take this personally
- Personal and business branding for your organisation
For more information email or call the office on 020 8315 1917.