Be the best version of you in 2016
What changes could you make to be the best version of you?
Do you have a desire to work for yourself or find a new career?
Would you like to learn to skate, play the piano or find more time to read?
Evidence shows we’re more likely to succeed if we break our goals into smaller goals that are achievable.
Getting started can sometimes be the easy part, it’s staying motivated and making progress is where many people require support…
Here are the Successful Mums top 7 tips to staying motivated:
- Write the goal down and have it visible every day.
- Tell a key person about your goal and be accountable to this person, this could be a friend, colleague, partner, mentor or coach.
- Mix with like minded, positive people that will help you on your journey.
- Don’t forget every expert was once a beginner.
- Remember progress not perfection. Take small action every day. Over time it will make a difference.
- If you are thinking of giving up then have a chat with yourself out loud, not in your head. What would you say back to yourself?
- Don’t forget we are all on a journey… so enjoy the journey the detours, the breaks and the fast ride.
To get started on your journey, join us for a New Year Taster Session.
Successful Mums is a Career and Training organisation supporting Mums to find work, start a business and re- discover their MOJO!